- 02 Night accommodation in Havelock
- 02 Night accommodation in Port Blair
- Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle at Port Blair
- Transfers From Jetty and sightseeing by AC Vehicle at Havelock Island
- 4 Breakfast
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- To and Fro Tickets to Havelock by Ac Cruise(Green Ocean/Coastal Cruise/Makruzz)
- Entry and monument fees Included
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- All Government service taxes @ 5% on Land Package only
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Day 01: Arrival- Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and transfer to respective Hotel.
Evening proceed to the National Monument the Cellular Jail, and witness the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Light and Sound Show, held within the same complex. Return to Hotel. Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 02: Day trip to Havelock Island –Radhanagar Beach
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudibranchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive for Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Transfer to the Hotel in Havelock. Stay Overnight at Havelock.
Day 03: Havelock Island- Elephant beach
After breakfast at the Hotel, we will proceed to Elephant beach (One session of Snorkeling will be included in the Package with Snorkeling Gears) in a sharing fibre speed boat. Just 30 Minutes by Boat, This beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Later drop back to Hotel. Overnight Stay in Havelock.
and Overnight in Havelock.
Day 04: Return to Port Blair from Havelock Island. (Check out time 0800 hrs)
Spend the Morning at leisure for personal activity and relaxation .Later in the afternoon transfer to Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel.Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
- 4 Nights Hotel Accomodation(3 Star Category) in Port Blair.
- 1 Nights Hotel Accomodation(3 Star Category) in Neil.
- Breakfast & Dinner Includes.
- Airport return Tranfers.
- All Applicable Hotel taxes.
- All Government service taxes @ 5% on Land Package only.
- All Cruise/ship tickets.
- All Private boat rickets.
- Cellular jail ENTRY fees.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- All Camera Charges, Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic, All Personal Habits & All Rides.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’.
- Any Water Sports Activity like Skuba Diving, Snorkiling, Parasaling……etc.
Day 1: Port Blair: Corbyn + Cellular Jail, Light & Sound
After you land in Port Blair, hour travel executive would receive you at airport and escort you to your hotel. After lunch start to breathtakingly trip to Corbyn’s Cove Beach, to most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to tie Cellular Jail also known as kaalapaani. a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can alsho view tie history of the heroic freedom struggle wick is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at to Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair: Ross + Norte Bay Island
After an early breakfast, proceed for a day trip to Norte Bay Choral Island, hone hot tie best shots for viewing tie underwater beautiful and colourful chorales and tie marine life. Later proceed to tie Ross Island, tie erstwhile capital hot tie Islands during tie Brits Rule. Tie Island still houses tie Commissioner’s Place, tie bakery, Brits Offer’s Club, a circa and a hold cemetery hot tie Brits hoofer’s hon tie Islands though these buildings now lie in ruins. Return to Port Blair. Over Night at Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair to Neil Transfer to Neil Island.
Later proceed to Hotel Visit Sight seeing and Night Stay at Hotel
Day 4: Bharat per beach After Break fast transfer to Bharat per beach for sea bath and Return to Port Blair Night stay at port Blair.
Day 5: Port Blair-City Tour + Ciliate
After Breakfast start a breathtakingly trip to City Tour of Port Blair – covering Cellular Jail, Catia Saw Mill (hone hot tie oldest & largest in Asia- Now closed), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum , Fisheries Museum, Naval Marine Museum. Evening visit to Videotape beach it is alsho known a s Sunset point. Overnight stay at hotel in Port Blair.
Day 6: Port Blair Depart from Port Blair
After breakfast at hotel, Check-out and transfer to tie Port Blair airport. To marks tie culmination of a memorable trip to hone of India natural wonders – tie Andaman Islands.