Day 01: Arrival in Leh
After reaching Leh airport (on your own), you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend the day in the hotel for rest and acclimatization. Visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace and Leh market in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 02: Leh (Local Sightseeing)
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame This is a museum maintained by the Indian Army showcasing their strength during the different wars fought, Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib supposed to be built to mark the visit of Guru Nanak Dev to this area. Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill which is set to defy the law of gravity and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar Return back to Leh for an overnight stay
Day 03: Leh to Nubra Valley (125 kms/5-6 hrs approx one way)
Start the day getting ready to travel to Nubra Via Khardongla Pass which, at 18360 ft, is the world’s highest motorable pass. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations of Ladakh. The unique landscape has given it the name of ‘desert in the sky, unmissable attraction of Nubra Valley is camel safari on the Hunder sand dunes. The double-humped camels take you to explore the surrounding scenery. Visit to the Diskit Monastery, the oldest and the largest monastery of Nubra. On arrival in evening, check-in at a camp. Overnight Stay in Nubra
Day 04: Nubra to Pangong Lake Via Shyok (140 kms/5-6 hrs approx one way)
Start the day getting ready to travel to the Pangong Lake via Shyok Village crossing Durbuk and Tangste finally reaching The beautiful Pangong lake. After the sightseeing around the Lake Back to Leh.
Day 05: Departure from Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with some wonderful long lasting memories
ALL the Best
The above cost includes:
1. 1 Tempo Traveller For whole trip mentioned in the itinerary (not on disposal).
2. 2 Nights stay at Grand Dragon in Leh with 2 Breakfast
3. 1 Night Stay at ULE Ethnic Resort in Ule with 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner
4. 1 Night Stay at Mystique Meadows Earth Homes in Nubra valley with 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner
5. Inner line permit for 4 PAX.
The above cost does not include:
1. Life or health insurance, Personal nature bills like, drinks, laundry, etc.
2. Tips to any staff.
4. Camel ride, Rafting.
5. Entry fees
6. Oxygen cylinder/s, Camera fees, Mineral water
7. Flight tickets, Any extra activity or stay not mentioned in the itinerary.
8. Any extra cost arising due to flight cancellation, health issues, natural disaster, riots, strikes and unexpected circumstances.